You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
I went through #638 and fixed the broken links in there. There was one I couldn't find, and it wasn't in the wayback machine so I deleted it.
|2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
If you only read one of these papers, start with the classic Demers, et al paper:
Peer sampling services
Briefly, a peer sampling service is a system that maintains a restricted set (partial view) of the all machines participating in a gossip system.
- The Peer Sampling Service: Experimental Evaluation of Unstructured Gossip-Based Implementations
- HyParView: a membership protocol for reliable gossip-based broadcast
- SWIM: Scalable Weakly-consistent Infection-style Process Group Membership Protocol
- Large-Scale Newscast Computing on the Internet
- Bimodal Multicast
- Efficient Reconciliation and Flow Control for Anti-Entropy Protocols
- Epidemic Broadcast Trees