* Remove gittr and Slack links, replace with Discord * Update Rivest paper link * Update link for No Silver Bullet * Update link to Event Driven FRP * Update link to Realizing quality improvement paper
|7 months ago|
|README.md||7 months ago|
|communication-theory-of-secrecy-systems.pdf||9 years ago|
|ntru-prime.pdf||7 years ago|
- A Method for Obtaining Digital Signatures and Public-Key Cryptosystems (1977)
- Twenty Years of Attacks on the RSA Cryptosystem (1999)
- 📜 Communication Theory of Secrecy Systems (1949)
- New Directions in Cryptography (1976)
- RSA Key Extraction via Low-Bandwidth Acoustic Cryptanalysis (2013)
- The Moral Character of Cryptographic Work (2015)
- 📜 NTRU Prime (2016) (Daniel J. Bernstein, Chitchanok Chuengsatiansup, Tanja Lange, and Christine van Vredendaal)
- Key Reinstallation Attacks: Forcing Nonce Reuse in WPA2 (2017) (Mathy Vanhoef, Frank Piessens)
The original classified memo for Bell Labs that was republished in 1949 as "Communication Theory of Secrecy Systems".
📜 A Mathematical Theory of Communication (1948) - Shannon
Shannon said that his wartime insights into communication theory and cryptography developed simultaneously and that "they were so close together you couldn’t separate them". "Communication Theory of Secrecy Systems" incorporates many concepts and formulations that also appeared in his 1948 paper.